Friday, May 15, 2015

We make moving easier

We offer convenient online and phone options for starting, stopping or transferring your energy service.

Start, stop or transfer energy service online
Use our website to start, stop or transfer energy services within our service territory. Online processing requires at least two business days. To use our online service, you must be:

• A residential homeowner or renter.
• Current with your energy payments.
• Willing to provide your Social Security number and previous address (to start service only).

Do it all in one call
You can call us anytime at 800-242-9137. With just one call, we can arrange natural gas and electric service, as well as phone, cable and more. Best of all, it’s free.

Now’s the time to make changes to your account
Moving is the perfect time to make changes to your account. We offer billing and payment options and energy efficiency information to save you time and money. Visit our website or call 800-242-9137 for more information.

No comments: