This would be:
- 18 percent ($120) less than the average residential customer paid last winter ($660).
- 29 percent ($223) less than the most recent five-year average ($763).
- 38 percent ($338) less than the cost of the most expensive winter (2007-08 - $878).
- Less than any of the previous nine winters.
- 20 percent ($100) less than the costs for the November through February time period last winter ($491).
- 33 percent ($192) less than the most recent five-year average through February ($583).
- 41 percent ($269) less than the cost of the most expensive November through February time period. (2008-09 - $660).
- Less than any of the previous nine November through February time periods.